Bob Walma and I love seeing the photographs submitted for our 3rd Annual Lines and Colors of West Michigan photo contest. Last week’s theme was “People and Animals”. We had many submissions. It was a difficult task to select the overall best image for composition, lighting, clarity, and originality.
Max by Ryan Christensen is our overall winner for the first week of our Photography Contest.
Runners up are:
“Peaking around the Dune Grass” by Karen Baker
Jennifer Christensen, “A Deer Enjoys the Sunset”
Thank you to everyone who submitted images. This coming week’s theme is: Architecture.
Please remember to do the following when submitting your photographs:
- Each photographer may enter a maximum of three photographs per category.
- All submissions must list the location where the photo was taken, descriptors such as the site photographed, and a title.
- If chosen as a winner, photographers consent to allowing C2C to use their photos on our website, in publications, and other materials. C2C will not share photos with other entities unless permission is granted in advance by the photographer.
- Submit photos as a high definition JPG/JPEG file.
- Post photograph on your instagram and facebook feeds using the hashtag #c2cgalleryphotocontest2020.
- Email us your entry: email@example.com
- We will email the winners each week along with the social media postings. The winners will be announced on social media and on our website. Good luck to each of you!
Have a great day everyone. Do something creative and take care, C2.