Enter C2C Gallery’s 3rd Annual Photo Contest!
Attention photographers! Showcase your artwork while helping to communicate the beauty of West Michigan by entering oue 3rd Annual Photo Contest. Professionals and amateurs are encouraged to submit images that feature architecture, landscapes, plants, wildlife, and people. Please send entries from a range of seasons, settings, and subjects. Let’s share our love of West Michigan!
The contest begins on Monday, February 3, 2020. Each week, there is a new theme. The images must be photographed in West Michigan (Muskegon, Ottawa, Kent, or Allegan Counties). Well-known local photographer, Bob Walma will be the judge for this year’s competition.
February 3-10: Animals or People
February 11-18: Architecture
February 19-26: Landscape
- Each photographer may enter a maximum of three photographs per category.
- All submissions must list the location where the photo was taken, descriptors such as the site photographed, and a title.
- If chosen as a winner, photographers consent to allowing C2C to use their photos on our website, in publications, and other materials. C2C will not share photos with other entities unless permission is granted in advance by the photographer.
- Submit photos as a high definition JPG/JPEG file.
- Post photograph on your instagram and facebook feeds using the hashtag #c2cgalleryphotocontest2020.
- Email us your entry: email@example.com
- We will email the winners each week along with the social media postings. The winners will be announced on social media and on our website. Good luck to each of you!
Previous Year Winners:
Have fun, be creative, and good luck! C2.